Thursday 2 May 2013

Aunt Saza

I am known to love the little ones in my life, and in the life of my loves ones. 

While Baby Lana is all the way in Aussie land, little Miss A in India and Baby B in Lebanon, soon someone special is going to be born into the world, and I hope to see him in his first few hours after birth. 

For some reason birth and new borns mean a lot in my life for two main reasons. Firstly, it is a special feeling to see those closest to my heart going through motherhood for the first time in their lives. I enjoy seeing them grow as individuals and more importantly to see them happy. These little angels bring a bundle of happiness. Secondly, every new life reminds me of how special life is. How delicate and precious we are. I am amazed by Allah's creation.

Rarely does a day goes pass without me receiving a picture from either Little Lana, Miss A or Baby B and soon.. the baby boy (Either Baby D or Baby M. Name yet to be confirmed).


Lots of Love
Saza - I am a proud aunt to the children of my best friends who have substituted for the blood-sisters that I never had. 

No comments:

Post a Comment