Wednesday 15 August 2012

I am lov'n it

My dearest....
Just a normal night doing research
It has been few days! If you were worried (two of you reading this out there) then I assure you everything is going well. I can't believe in six weeks time this journey is going to be over. With all the stress, hard work and sacrifices I must admit I am going to miss it all. 

I love the feeling of working hard for something. The feeling that you must put in an effort to reach an aim, the hard times and the pain. I enjoy it because I know it is worth it in the end, I like to feel the pain of it all because I know I will enjoy the success of it even more. I am going to miss these times. Life is a routine right now, I do complain and I do look forward to finishing it all, but I also know deep down inside I am taking pleasure in this process. I feel good about myself that I am going through this because when it is all over and I do get my degree the feeling of achievement will be SUPERB. 

I can't imagine myself doing anything else in the world right now other than being right here, in this study room of six people (including myself) from morning till evening everyday working on a dissertation that is going to be the result of all my hard work. I'm lov'n it. 

Have a great day,

Saza- dream almost coming true

3 comments:

  1. Thats good you injoy it. Long time ago when i did mine - once happened that i left my notes with my noddy dog - she ate half of them... I was nearly crying and nearly about to murder my dog :) - and i dont think she became more clever after tasting some knowledge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was given a particularly memorable piece of advice while I was doing my undergraduate study a few years ago. I was talking with an elderly man and saying that I was looking forward to finishing up my degree and getting into the real world. He told me, "This is the real world. Life doesn't start once you finish university, it doesn't start when you get a job, it doesn't start when you get married, you're already living it. This, right now, IS your life. Make sure you live it."

    Even though it's tough now and you're having to work hard, it is good to hear that you are enjoying yourself. Live your life Saza, keep inspiring us all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true. This is life. But undergraduate days I somehow saw the world as a happy place and I am living on clouds. Only after graduation did I learn what life really is.

    OH!!!
    you should see this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojL7ShNXaVE&feature=relmfu

    ReplyDelete