Wednesday 31 July 2013

With love

Dearest...

A little girl was a tough situation and we needed to find her a home. A.S., B.A, and I decided we had to do something, we did, and it looks like we might have just found her a home; although it's oceans far. I have a feeling the days to come are going to be tough- so much paper work we need to do for this little girl, but with A.S, B.A. and S.K., things always become much easier.

My regular visits to the orphanage have increased. I am infuriated. I am disappointed. Those kids are always in my mind. For God sakes they won't even let us adopt them. After we solve the problem with this little girl we will push for the foster family idea to be passed in the council of Ministers in Kurdistan! I will be the first to look after some of those kids.

So much on my mind.

Saza,

No comments:

Post a Comment