Thursday 18 July 2013

A bit of good news

Dearest..

Sometimes things happen to those you love and care so much about, which makes you so happy to the extent if it happened to you, you wouldn't be that happy. Okay, I have no idea if that made any sense what so ever. 

But earlier this evening, one of my best friends (If you follow Mandalawi.blogspot you probably know NQ by now) got in touch with me, she informed of a huge job promotion she had received. Till this very second I can't stop bouncing from happiness. 

Is it because she is a great person? Is it because she has a great, kind, giving heart? Is it because she is intelligent? Or simply it is because she deserves it. 

Being a female, at such a young age to receive such a job promotion just shows how much effort, dedication and hard work NQ put into her job. However, not once did she make us feel as though her job is taking her away from us. She was always there when needed, always celebrated with us our special days and was ready whenever given a call for help... 

I feel so proud when my dearest ones take one step forward in life. In this case, it is one massive leap forward. The next step will bring on a whole heap of challenges, but I know NQ will do greater than great.

Good night 

Saza - Proud friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment