Thursday 6 December 2012

23.

To my two favorite blog readers in the world,

Today, at 9:21 a.m. I turned 23.
I can't go through every thing that happened during the past two days as part of my birthday. A few very special things happened besides blowing candles on more than one birthday cake and receiving gifts.  But what was more special is that I got a poem written to me by a friend, a plane ticket from a loved one saying that they will be returning home soon ....


I am going to go to bed and re-write this post tomorrow morning.

Saza - exhausted! 

2 comments:

  1. Well - happy birthday from one of your dozens favourite readers :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Saza, thanks for sharing these snippets of your life with us.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2a95jcl&s=6

    ReplyDelete