Friday 30 November 2012

From Cairo... with love!

Dearest - the two of you reading this! You know very well who you are :)

Last night it was a night to remember. First of all I spent the evening talking to different people in Tahrir Square in Cairo (it's okay you can breathe out. I am not going to blog politics for you!)

I went on the carriage, stood up and looked up. Hands laying on the seat in front of me, the horse galloping away, my hair blowing with the wind... and so were on the bridge and crossed the Nile. The colours were beautiful, the water was amazing, the sky with the moon was spectacular. I managed engrave something on a rock... you never know if I ever return it might be there. love travelling, seeing different cultures and undergoing different experience. Every city you visit, it leaves with you something unique, it gives you a certain feel and it brings to your mind certain thoughts. I love the entire experience even if it is not always the most luxuries.

Overall it was an evening that you often see in one of those 'and they lived happily ever after' movies. Even though Egypt still has many chapters to finish before they live happily ever after.


Lots of love
Saza - Cairo. 

3 comments:

  1. Isn't travelling wonderful? It sounds like you're having (or had) a great time, which is excellent. I have been to many countries, but my last two trips - the two since I visited Kurdistan - have been less enjoyable to me. I'm a little concerned that visiting Kurdistan has cured my travel bug! I just want to go back.

    And by the way, I wouldn't be upset with political blogging, as long as you're keeping safe while you do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love u sazan. Enjoy your experience. Love from india

    ReplyDelete
  3. You stubborn claim that only two of us reading - so now you have a comment proofs that we are more than just two!

    i thought you gonna say that we can breath out that you are safe there :)

    I also love travelling, burt i am afarid my desire destiny will be Kurdistan now forever and ever, speciall that i only see a small part of the whole country. I will never forget when i saw Qalla for the frist time - it was half past one at night, i was in a taxi - i dont know if driver noticed that i am crying - even now when i remind it... Sometimes its hard to believe that you really see something, that you used to watch on the pics for 3 years...
    By the way - the part of Hewler Airport called "Departures" shouldnt exist...

    Is any chance for the pics from your African Adventure (i dont know if you remember that you are in Africa:) )

    ReplyDelete