Monday 26 November 2012

Right Now I dream of...

Dear Sweet Reader,

Right now...

I dream of a walk on the shores of the ocean.
I wish for my feet to sink in sand...
I wish to see the shades of yellow and orange sinking far behind the ripples...

In this dream I imagine the baby wave washing away the trail of my feet.

With each wave every step is cleared,

In this dream I am not alone.

I am with the sky,
I am with the birds,

I am with the sound of waves,
I am with the gentle breeze,

I am the bird.
I am the wave.
I am the breeze.

My heart is as deep as this ocean,
My thoughts as colourful as this sky,

My  dreams all of a sudden have wings,
My wounds and fears are washing away..,

Just like the wave that washed away every step I take in the sand.

---
In few hours time I am off to the airport to take part in a meeting taking place in Egypt. So, the next entry will be signed off from Cairo.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I see Australia has left its mark on you.
    I hope you have a fun and productive time in Egypt. If you have any spare time, the Cairo Museum is well-stocked with interesting artefacts, and far fewer men trying to sell you overpriced camel rides than the pyramids! Also, try not to get caught up in any violent protests!
    Take care Saz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always dreamt to travel to different countries. I used to. Now i dreamt only to travel to one country...
    Be careful drea sister - i think its not the most safe country in the world - but i am glad you have a chance to see another piece of planet Earth :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amicus -

    Well I didn't get caught up in protests... not exactly, but come on you can't be in Cairo and not go to Tahrir. Right?!

    I am strict on timing, so I don't know if I will get a chance to visit museums.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kulka.....

    Travel the world, but home is where the Nest is.

    ReplyDelete