Monday 12 November 2012

"I'm done" - With love!

Dear Kulka & Amicus, since you're the only two out there reading I am going to dedicate this to both of you,
About two hours ago (after refreshing the page ever since this morning) I managed to get my results online.

Today, on November 12th, 2012 I became an official graduate, MA in Diplomacy (with some great marks). The first people to know about this were the people who were with me this entire journey, and I couldn't go to sleep without passing the news to you as well. I feel proud, because while many see this as something simple and easy for me it was a huge challenge because it was more than just studies and essays. For me, there were life time changes, I felt like someone who could not swim but was thrown in the middle of the ocean. But you know what? I felt like there were great dolphins in that ocean.... I dedicated my dissertation to these individuals.


Saza - Very thankful.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Master Diplomat Saza! Well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats great news, and my big respect for brave, clever, big in heart and mind, although tiny in body - Kurd! I really hope that you will became someone important in Kurdistan Government - and i mean not only Bashuri Kurdistan, but Kurdistan the Great (although even the best diplomat probably will be helpless with some of our enemies...).
    As you are Diplomat i am sure you will be able to solve some stubborn problems (...people... :))) ).
    And thank you for the post specially for us - but i am sure you have a lot of secret, hidden, quite readers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amicus- Thank you.

    Kulka- I never dream of being a diplomat. And I never dream of becoming someone important. Don't ask why. I am still looking for the why, but I know I don't want to be.

    ....

    ReplyDelete