Friday 2 November 2012

Friday Update

Baby B, sending aunty pictures from Beirut!

Dearest reader - I know I had two readers, though I am not sure if you two are still following or not.

Update of things in Erbil now. Well, there is work being done on a youth project that I have been dedicated to for such a long time, it is taking lots of hours but I am loving it and the result is amazing!! That's one.

On a social level, it is hard to believe that I am already an aunty to two  beautiful kids and early next year there are going to be three more little newborns coming into life--please note I only have one brother, but these little ones belong to my closest friends, so I think I honestly deserve to be referred to as an aunty!!! No arguing!! It is amazing how much happiness a little child can bring into the world, even though one is in Lebanon, one in India, one in Australia and two in Erbil. Still, an aunty I am. Follow one of the to-be mums on Diaper Diary Tales!

November is going to be hectic. I have a few weddings to attend, a few trainings to do and a trip to ........! I will leave that one as a surprise!

I love Fridays. Everyone is at home, we have our meals together, friends and relatives sometimes join us and I get time to do things I couldn't during the week. Though I have made myself a promise that I stay home all day on Fridays. Wish you, my dearest reader, a brilliant Friday and a fantastic weekend!

Saza- Happy!!

5 comments:

  1. Well - i have to move to new house - terryfied of packing all my rubbish.... Too much of them. And still looking forward march to be in a place where i belong to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New House. I love that. While we love the old sometimes new is good, it gives a different feel and a turn in our life, I hope it will be a positive move for you!!!! Good luck!! You will have a lot of cleaning to do xox

      Delete
    2. Well, actually is only the room in new house (my own house is still only in my dreams and in my plans) - but right its exciting to change something specially for better (new room is more nice than old one) - the only one thing which is terible is the amount of my personal stuff... :) I have to quit colleting useless things.

      Delete
  2. Don't worry Saza, you've still got at least two blog readers :)
    Isn't it both exciting and frightening when your friends who you grew up with start getting married and having kids!
    I'm pleased you're having a good time and keeping yourself busy and involved. I'm looking forward to seeing your TEDxErbil speech on livestream in less than a week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amicus.... So glad you both are still here. I feel like we're so connected even though I don't know much about both of you. It means a lot. As for TEDxErbil is has been postponed for a week or so. Will keep you both posted regarding the live stream, I will make sure I tweet it if you're on twitter

      Delete