Monday 15 October 2012

well then....

Helloooo!!
register here: http://tedxerbil.com/register/

Once again something very exciting is going to happen, on Saturday we begin training a new group of youth. Few days before I am filled with excitement, but at the same time I must admit it I become nervous. You just don't know what to expect, how the atmosphere will be and the first half an hour... well well well. No comment. So far, every ending has been of every training I have done has been sad because I form a special connection with most of the participants and we become friends more than anything else.

Tonight, I am on my bed, in Erbil. It feels great to know mum, dad and my brother are also under the same roof. I remember the times when I wrote alone so far from home, I wished for a day to come where I could be back here, and here it is. Feels SUPERB.

Meanwhile, I'm brainstorming some ideas for a special talk I have very soon.The TEDxERBIL is scheduled for 10th November, I am excited for it, first time ever in Kurdistan. Will keep you updated.


Meanwhile wish you a wonderful day/night
Saza - happy!


2 comments:

  1. A few nerves are always good - helps to bring adrenaline to those first sessions and get the week off to a great start. I have no doubt your course will be terrific, and you will undoubtedly be feeling sad to say goodbye to all your new friends in a week's time.
    Do you have a title for your TED talk?
    It's great to hear how happy you're feeling.

    ReplyDelete