Wednesday 11 September 2013

Quick update

So...

Dearest,

I am work at the moment (on lunch break)  - earlier this week I wrote a blog entry on how few of my friend and people I know could help the individuals in the Domiz refugee camp. I am so happy with the response. I got a few emails that really made me happy. Including two people who said they are willing to sponsor an entire at the camp every month.

Here is an email I received this morning:


Dear Sazan, 

As per you blog, I would like to help if I can.  I would like to donate a few more items to whomever you would see fit that I have.  

But more importantly I would like to make a regular monthly payment of $###,## to an individual, or family to assist in supporting, and resettling them.  Either one of the cases you have already mentioned, or another that you identify as being in need. 

Please let me know hoe this can be facilitated.

You are an inspiration to us all, and it is the least I can do to help

Best wishes
***** ***

A few other people are doing little fundraisers. So happy and proud.

Meanwhile, next stop will be South Africa for a summit. Will keep you posted what happens there. I am not sure how it is going to be, but I am representing Kurdish youth, I would like to think I can fairly represent Kurds. I just wish these meetings and summits was not just empty talks but action follows, because there are thousands of meetings and discussions that take place but rarely do we see people going out there and doing something.

Much love

Saza - 

No comments:

Post a Comment