Sunday 22 September 2013

The journey... continues


Dearest,

Love your job. 
That's it. I am leaving the fancy office, the whole "Director" title and everything else that goes with it.
Saza will be teaching. While I am a little nervous about the experience SK and some of my close friends have been very supportive. Of course, there are the individuals who think I am out of mind for leaving behind a job that not many people my age can have. Still. I have done what makes me happy. For now.

Yay!! That means I can finally wear some flat shoes, jeans and I can say bye-bye to my row of formal black blazers, who happily said "Good Morning" to me for the past ten months.

Don't get me wrong. Until about 8 weeks ago I was definitely in a dream job, starting a career and loving every step. However, I am a strong believer that things happen in our life for a reason, and we always change. It reached a point where I wanted something more than just a 9 to 5 (correction, 8:30 to 4:30) job. I can go on and explain my reasons forever, but don't worry I won't. 

Love
Saza - wish me luck! It is going to be a very interesting experience. By the way, working on the 2nd Edition of  the book My Nest in Kurdistan with some parts that have never been read before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment