Friday 22 February 2013

When I'm free..

A child at Mali Khanda feeling FREE!
My dearest Reader,

Indeed Jean- Jacques Rousseau was right in saying "Man is born free and everywhere he is in chains," But there ought to be times where we feel free, when we feel unchained from the chains of society. From the chains we chain ourselves with. 

I feel free when:

... when I wear jeans, a T-shirt, a pair of sports shoes, have the tasbih around my wrist, a large shoulder bag and I begin to walk. 

... when I am sitting on a bus, train, plane, or even on the ground and I have a pen and a notepad in my hand

... when I am sitting on a mountain

... when I am walking by the shores of the ocean

... when I look at the moon at night

... when I am around those I love

... when I make someone else smile 

I feel free every time I sit, think and dream. For my dreams and imagination can fly off the ground, can travel the world, visit the stars, go to the past and jump into the future freely, the way they want to. 

Saza - By the way every time I write a blog for tasbih-cha I feel freed


No comments:

Post a Comment