Saturday 9 March 2013

From KL, with Love!

Earlier this evening, a walk through streets of KL
Hello dearest reader,

While the blog may seem empty and dull, the pages of my diary and notebooks are filled with lines and page after page of thoughts and feelings!

This time I am writing to you from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. It was not the perfect time for any trip since there is a lot going on at work, and I feel guilty leaving it all behind to enjoy my time. Although, I believe every opportunity one has to travel the world, see people, places and go through different experience then there should never be a second thought.

When it comes to travelling I like to dig deep into the culture. So far what I have seen is beautiful, but I am looking to do things and see places that can't be done anywhere else in the world except here in Malaysia. I am not sure what my family will think of some of the points on my TO DO list.

Will keep you posted. Special thanks to SK.

Good night from Kuala Lumpur!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Malaysia! Are you on holiday or heading to a conference?
    Looking forward to hearing what you get up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amicus...
    No, not a conference this time! No conferece, no Facebook, no Twitter, no email. Just me, my family, my diary and tasbih & cha!!

    ReplyDelete