Wednesday 29 January 2014

Future Home

Dearest... (whoever you are, wherever you are)

People dream of mansion houses or apartments with a million-dollar-view where they can see the world at their feet, feeling superior to all.

If I could I would live in a home not a house. Two options are in mind, first one is in an old neighborhood, you know, one of those where children play outside, where everyone knows each other, where on your sick days the neighbors bring over some soup. From outside, my home would be like all the others, hidden away behind the main entrance, with lots of trees hiding the home in its shadows. Inside it will be its own world.

every corner will have a meaning. Every thing will have its own story. Every friend will feel its their own home as they join me for chai (tea).

The interior would be dark wood, various antique furniture. Splash of color here and there and of course lots and lots of quotes everywhere! But I would not touch the design, I want to keep that 'old' sentiment in it, I like the classical older home designs you find in some of the suburbs here.

If I had to live in a two-story house, then I definitely want it to be small, tiny in fact. I want it to have a balcony filled with plants and flowers. I want to have my breakfast everyday in that balcony. Not too high from the ground, because I don't want any grand view. I want to see the neighbor's kids going to school every morning,  I want to be able to call out for the veggie man going through the neighborhood with his car. I want to listen to calm music in the evenings and be able to say hello to the lady in the balcony opposite me at the same time. I want to be able to sit down, and be inspired from everything around me.  I want to type away my stories and my writings in that balcony...

You never know, maybe someday I will have my little home
Love Saza



No comments:

Post a Comment