Sunday 23 February 2014

A humble hello

Dearest,
Wherever you are in the world.

 I have disappeared for a while, work, lots of work and then some planning for a special occasion very soon.

You know how sometimes you feel you need to 'fix up' some things in your life? Those times where you think: "I am over working, or I am always in front of the computer, or I am not spending enough time with family and friends?" It was kind of that stage. Though not for too long. I have decided to live a healthy life. Okay, I know, that sounds so cliché, so... eeeeer, anyway (I can't find the right word) but you know what I mean.

So! I have decided to never, ever, ever work at home! So when the clock strikes 5, or when I am not on field, then that's it. Things can wait. I have also decided to go back to my sport and walks - so the 6 am walks are in and so are the evening walks! That is a promise to myself at least 5 days a week! Definitely the best decision I have ever made!

And finally, in the evenings, I only do 20 minutes of social media/ news/ online time! And since then, life is just so much better!

So all in all, if you are one of those people feeling very soon you will drain out, then take action before you actually do drain out! Change little things in your life and within a week you will feel a world of difference.

Trust me

Love
Saza,

1 comment:

  1. Good decision Saza, but I miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete