Friday 3 January 2014

Congratulations T.A.

Dearest...

I am taking the beginning of 2014 easy. As we turn a new page, I have decided this year to be more easy going, and don't plan anything massive! A calmer year I hope, but knowing me my calm would still be something crazy - the fact that I am only getting sometime to write this at 12:16 AM says it all.

Anyhow, I can't let this entry pass by without congratulating a dear person in my life. T.A. was with my best friend in grade 1, primary school. I don't remember much, but one thing I do remember was T.A. was probably my first ever best friend. After grade one my family and I left, T.A. stayed behind, many years passed by, we later found in each other again in University. I know! Unbelievable! Even though we were far for so many years, I still love and respect her as one of my closest friends!

A few months ago she said "I do!" and last night, along side SK we attend her formal engagement celebration. One of the happiest moments in my life is seeing those close to my heart achieve something worth while, or to see them smile from inside out. Last night with T.A. it was one of those exceptional feelings!

Life goes on as usual in my part of the world. A lot in my plan, but taking it all a little step at a time!

ShawBash!

Saza - In deep thinking mode

No comments:

Post a Comment