Saturday 4 January 2014

...

Why do we live in a world where humans hate each other,
where we view someone's success as a threat to ourselves,
why do we hate?
Why do we not accept others
people of other religions, races and even our own people who own different views...

Why do we live in a world where people have sharp teeth ready to bite?
Funny enough, 99 percent of the time they bite for no reason, or for all the wrong reasons

Why do you prevent to love and care about someone, then when they're no longer in sight you speak negatively of them
Why is it that we, human beings, hate more than we love; disrespect more than we respect and resent more than we appreciate...

Why do words speak instead of actions, when it should be the other way around?
Why does so much injustice have to happen and so often we remain silent

I have a lot of why questions in my head. A lot. I guess it will take me years to find an answer.

Sometimes, you just wish you remained an innocent child, who saw the world as if it were lala land (sadly enough, even most of our childhood wasn't lived properly, my childhood memories are only of war, escape, hiding, crying and sound of guns), it is a sad feeling when you realize what type of dirty world we live in.

Anyway, alhamdulilLah for everything that's good in our life,

had to get that off my chest


Lots of love
Saza - Good night! and sorry to be a little pessimistic. 

1 comment:

  1. http://www.metacafe.com/watch/an-QOH6um2hn44/love_actually_2003_heathrow_airport/
    I know your internet isn't ideal for videos - and the sound's a bit quiet, but that clip is my response.
    I thought your article was excellent. My comment never got posted, probably because I tried to do it using my phone and probably messed up the captcha. All it said was "Saza for PM".

    ReplyDelete