Tuesday 13 August 2013

Brain hurts after watching movie

Dearest...

Went to the movies this evening with S.K. and D.K. First of all I was told the genre of the movie was comedy (or rather romantic comedy), secondly, I was refused to be sat next to because I get too attached to the film -- cry when it's sad, laugh out loud when funny and scream (yes scream) when it becomes a little bit scary. 

Now.. the movie was not at all Comedy, I was definitely fooled on that one, and now I know why those in my company refused to sit next to me because usually at such a movie I would scream for half of it and cover my eyes for the half. 

I managed to control my heart, eyes, mouth, and every part of my body with my mind. I didn't scream. Not even once, and I hope that I didn't embarrass S.K. or D.K. All this aside, I think tonight made me feel so much stronger when it came to fear and strength. For someone who almost never watches movies (and when I did it was something like Legally Blonde or Princess Diaries) tonight was a very interesting turn. Having said this, I can't emphasize the need of people to watch healthy movies. Movies that you walk out of the cinema (or put the DVD off) and you have learned something useful, you have taken something away from it. Something positive. Of all the gun battles, deaths, and cars on fire, and mouths bleeding all I have with me now is.... a night of nightmares.

I am sure you're dying to know the name of the movie, but it shall remain anonymous simply because you will think I am out of my mind to make a big deal of a movie that... (let me quote S.K. here) "is made for 12 year-olds."

Good night

Saza - super tired. Let's hope it's sweet dreams for me


2 comments:

  1. Hello Sazan! I don't know why but I can't find the ''comment'' button on your other blog and I can see that you're not on this one so much but I'll comment anyway and I hope you see my comment.

    I'm the sixteen year old girl who commented on this blog about a month ago, idk if you remember haha!

    Anyways, I'd just like to say that I admire you so so so much, you're truly a role model, God bless you!



    And since I'm hawleri I want to say that I love how you're proud of Hawler and you love Hawler just as if it is your hometown! I really do appreciate your love to our capital, because I know that many Kurds from the other cities dislike Hawler and its people so much, I don't understand why, it makes me sad, we're all Kurds and we should love each and every one of the cities, towns and villages in Kurdistan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, this was a really great weblog. In theory I'd like to write like this also - taking time and real effort to make a good article... but what can I say... I am glad to be a visitant of your story blog.....

    regards,

    ReplyDelete