Saturday 15 September 2012

Sazi & SimSim

My dearest reader....
One of the two baby turtles we got today
Just past midnight, and what a day in London today. The relatives here took me to Oxford street... loved it. Did little sight seeing here and there with all the buses- love looking outside from the windows! Enjoyed it.

We got the two turtles, and the names are Sazi -- named after me -- and SimSim. Felt very honoured to have one of the baby turtles named after me!! They are adorable creatures, I am thinking of getting some when I am back in Hawler, not sure if these little ones need a passport if I take them back. Then again I can just fit them in my pocket.

Also today: Ate the greatest yaprakh (dolma) oh my!! It was brilliant. Great cake yesterday, made specially for me. And many little bits and pieces... the relatives here making me feel too special and sometimes the hospitality is so much I get embarrassed. But loving everything, and the family gathering in the living room with the parents and their five kids (with me six) talking, watching TV and eating... I enjoy that the most.

Loving it all. For once I am not thinking about anything. This, my dear reader is the peak of the mountain!

Good night
Saza - I'm actually sleeping 8 to 10 hours without nightmares that I haven't submitted or that I failed. 

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you're having a really good time Saza, which you absolutely deserve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Amicus- Anonymous right?! :)
      Had a blast! A simple trip but it was wonderful. Enjoyed it. If I must say so myself.... I did deserve it. Thanks you

      Delete
  2. Its a little bit problem with taking animals from one country to another - every country has its own rules, you would have to make sure about Kurdistan one. For sure pets need vet doctor examination and the certificate of health - i think so (dogs and cats for sure, not sure about reptiles). Taking them illigaly might be possible (in a pocket) but still risky :)
    Hope you will sort it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Kulka...
      I didn't bring back any turtles! They were adorable and I think they are happy back in London with my relatives.
      Funny you mention dogs- I have a dog-phobia!!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Well - i love dogs and animals in general. Coz animals never hurt me, never betrayed me, never cheated or lied to me - if they are with you, they love you fully and till the end. Little secret: i am scared only of spiders - and its much more than phobia :)

      Delete