Friday 14 September 2012

Hello from London

Dear... dearest!!

Lifetime moment- printing final copy of dissertation
Tonight in London it was food around the kitchen table with relatives while making plans to the new family members to arrive tomorrow: baby turtles!

Earlier yesterday I managed to submit my dissertation, and this morning left Nottingham for good. That's it. The journey there came to an end. I did it. I feel great that I have accomplished a mission, that I sacrificed and fought my way and held my breath to the last step of this journey.

The taste of success if very sweet.....
Now the next dream begins, now it is time to plan for the next step and my life from this point on. Will I study more and take the PhD? Will I return home and rest for a good few months? (I can never do that!!) So many questions, but I know I am in search for the dream job, I know I want to go back to a job I love and be surrounded by the great people I have in my life.

I want to fall into the arms of friends and family! So many thoughts going through my mind, but now it is time to enjoy London without thinking of any deadlines.

Saza - mission accomplished!

2 comments:

  1. Piroz bet!
    What else can i say? Me, stupid looser, who wasted all life... Piroz bet kchi kurdi! Great land is proud of its great people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amicus (formerly Anonymous)15 September 2012 at 05:16

    If you can pry yourself away from your relatives and the turtles, my two favourite places in London are the Natural History Museum (particularly the dinosaurs!) and musicals in the West End - grab cheap tickets in Leicester square and go to see The Lion King or something. You deserve to be able to relax for a few weeks Saza. Enjoy the feeling of being on top of the mountain, so that you can remember this feeling when you're climbing the next one :)

    ReplyDelete