Thursday 22 March 2012

The road ahead...




I wonder where this road is taking me, what's waiting ahead?
Where is the destination? Where I stand I have a feeling of what's at the end but I can't see it yet, I can't be too sure.
Is there a huge ending? or will it be another turn and ...another long road. Sometimes you walk and walk, but you feel you're not getting closer, other times the road looks a little shorter. At times you look back, but not always, you smile to yourself and say "I have come a long way" then you look ahead with more motivation to continue. Looking around, the journey is beautiful, it's surrounded by quietness, by natural beauty and sometimes much excitement. Still... your eyes only look ahead and the road seems to have no end. Deep down inside you know you are walking towards something, and every step you take in your mind you imagine the feeling you would get once you're there. Once you've reached the aim. Once you finish the long road... And you also know that the end of this road is in itself another beginning of yet another long road.
This picture is of me and is an illustration of my life right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment