Sunday 1 December 2013

Hello December!

Dearest,

December 1st. Couldn't let this day pass without writing something. Anything! You would have probably guessed by now I love December. The idea of a year ending and another beginning makes me think a lot of positive thoughts. It's a chance to recap on the entire year, you look at pictures and realize how many great things have taken place during the year. Of course, you think of the 'down' moments too. 

Then there's the New Year, the new goals set, the new aims, ambitions and hopes for a new year. 

In my part of the world all is well. Few minor, but big changes taking place with me. Will update you later. Meanwhile, my dearest reader (there were two of you, I know one has disappeared, not sure about the other Loyal Reader), I hope you can recap on this year and see that you have had a good year. I hope you can look forward for 2014 full of hope, optimism and energy for the new year! 

Have a great December! I promise this won't be the last post for 2013

Saz - Season's Greetings!

1 comment:

  1. I'm always here Saz, although I admit that when you update less frequently, I check back less frequently.
    My year has been one of small steps rather than large leaps, which has occasionally left me pretty disappointed. (Not to mention the obvious disappointment of you getting hitched before I had the chance to come across and woo you for myself! :P ) Nonetheless, thinking back over the year there have been a number of glimmers of brightness and joy to reflect on and bask in.
    I'm glad you are optimistic about the future - there is so much pessimism around and it certainly creeps into my thinking sometimes - but your outlook and attitude are inspirational.

    ReplyDelete