Tuesday 31 July 2012

Dear....  
Happiest moments of my life...
Once again tonight I'm sitting on my bed (for the last time) and my eyes aren't closing. It's no different from the previous nights except tonight the luggage is on the ground, the books are on the floor and .... well I'm all packed because this time tomorrow I am going to be at the airport ready to fly.

So many good things happened today. Said my goodbye (SEE YOU SOON!!! I dislike that 'good bye' word) to few of the closest people to me. One of those people just happens to know me, my feelings and my thoughts too well, and managed to remind me that I am only 22. Sometimes we (me included) worry and think of so many things in life that we forget to live our age.

My lesson to myself tonight is: Saza calm down. You're only 22. Live your life.
And that is what I am going to do, live my life with all the tops and turns and bumps and the falls. I will live every single moment and enjoy it. As sad and as down and as depressed (Yes! that's right, I am all those and more) I maybe right now knowing that I am not going to see my loved ones for the coming months I am just as excited, motivated and happy to know that I am going to make a dream of mine come true. Not just my dream but the dream of all those who love me, who have supported, encouraged and stood by me. I owe my success and strength to all the great people in my life. They know who they are!

Tomorrow is a new day, and it's waiting for me.
For now good night!

With love
Saz. 

2 comments:

  1. ohhh Saz airport this soon? Hope I'll see you ... one day? , I'd love to reference you in one of my papers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next march i will be on the airport - going to Kurdistan - its only 7 months - i'll be fine :)
    Enjoy your life now, coz soon we all will have a lot of work in united independent Kurdistan !

    ReplyDelete