Tuesday 14 January 2014

A little of love



Give love
Dearest,

It's the 14th, a special day. And it just happens so that every 14th I feel I need to express a lot. I have put myself into this routine for so long now. Sometimes to one person in particular, other times in general. Anyway, I am blabbing already!

Life in my part of the world is good. I was thinking, what would happen if the whole world loved and no one hated. If we all loved, no one would hurt another, and hence, everyone would be happy. Would you agree it would be a rather boring world? hmm... maybe!

Not sure if this made any sense at all, but I know if ten years from today I came back and read this entry, I will know exactly what I meant and how I felt, and that's what's important, right?

Good night for now
Love
Saza - Just know a little love in our life, is all we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment